Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy birthday


video
It's my baby brother's 21st birthday toady.
I wanted to do something special for him, so I decided to make a happy birthday video.
It's no Spielberg and won't win any awards, but was made with lots of love.
I am actually quite proud of my work, because I have never used any movie making software before.
I scanned photos into my computer.
I pinched photos from Mihow's Facebook profile.
And I managed to put a song in too!

Happy birthday Mihow.
I miss you and wish we were together to celebrate your 21st.
As Annie would say, even though you are not here, you are always in my heart.

5 comments:

  1. awwwww. That's wonderful.
    Nadia, are you taking notes, look how sisters should wish brothers happy birthday... look, look LOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Olga, that was really lovely. I don't even know your brother but that made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a really nice video. He looks so young in some of the pics! Wouldn't recognise him. And you in a high school uniform - LOL!! Anyways, looks like nice memories.

    Hahaha Sohail, I don't know how to make videos to put up on here! But I send very nice sms when u so far away! When u makin me a video huh? huh? huh? huh? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Does Annie really say that? That is so cuuuute!!! Aw my lil neice MWAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadia, I'll make a video for your next one then :)

    And yeah, can you believe, Annie does say stuff like that. All beautifully taught by her hippie mom ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate that you take the time to leave a comment, big or small, blessings to you.

There was an error in this gadget