First day

My first day with 2 kids has been successful.

This is thanks to Sohail cooking up enough dinners to last the whole year.
We also spent last night planning how I should spend the day.
His reassurance, love and belief in me has been the reason I even have the time and energy to write this blog.

I love you my sweetie.

This is the email I got from my super fab husband today.


As I board the freezing bus not knowing what awaits at work for the next week, I wanted you to know that the last week of my life has been one of the most wonderful and memorable.

Our family is complete - thank you for my two children and thank you for you.

I love you.

PS
One day at a time
One hour at a time
Remember to live in the moment!
And if it gets tough - this too shall pass.



Comments

Popular Posts