Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tea time


Thirty minutes of peace I have.

Before the busyness starts again.
I thought I was invincible.
That, five months later, I would be energised to go go go again.

I was wrong.

I sit.
I drink my tea.
I preserve this precious, fragile, life.

The only one I have.

I accept that the chores can wait.

I enjoy the silence.
Peace.
Small pleasures of life.

Me.
Sitting.
Drinking my tea.

Drinking in the tranquillity of just being.

I wonder if I will ever want to go go go again.

1 comment:

  1. your morning sounds like mine...

    and yes....you will go go go again because that's
    just what we do...

    but be kind to yourself first no matter what !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate that you take the time to leave a comment, big or small, blessings to you.

There was an error in this gadget