Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

This week


The whole family got sick this week.
It started with Annie on Saturday.
She got some magnetic dress up dolls to help her to feel better.
I proceeded to get sick.
So sick, I couldn't believe it.
The last time I was that sick was when I had mastitis.
Not pretty.
And then Xavier got sick.
While I was sick.
Not pretty once again.
Sohail was the last man standing.


And the Spring Equinox came.
And he got sick.
So sick.
It was not pretty.
I am still feeling quite fragile.
Resting a lot.
When I can.
We spent the whole week together as a family.
Even though we were all sick, I really enjoyed the hibernation time.
We picked flowers for Spring.
I took the children to see the ducks at the river.
I took the children on the swings at the park.
Annie and I went to Winterwood.


I have started knitting something special for someone special.
I am slowly entering back into the world.
Just, slowly.

2 comments:

  1. Ola I am so sorry that your sweet family had this sickness come your way- I hope that you will all recover soon. Take care and enjoy the beauty around you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate that you take the time to leave a comment, big or small, blessings to you.

There was an error in this gadget